Download 458 Universal GUI Software
1) Unzip the 458 UGUI zip file and double-click the exe file to install. The License Agreement is shown.
2) Click I accept to continue. The Installation Options window is shown.
3) Select which components you wish to install and click Install. Ø By default both the MCRInstaller and install options are checked. You may uncheck this box if you already have MCR 7.13 installed. If checked, the MCRInstaller will install the required MATLAB Compiler Runtime.
2) Select the appropriate language for this installation and click OK.
3) If the VCREDIST_X86 file is not installed, a window is shown allowing the user to install it. This file is required for proper operation of the MATLAB Compiler Runtime. Click Install to continue.
4) The progress of the VCREDIST_X86 installation is shown in the Status column. When this is complete, the MATLAB Compiler Runtime installation begins. Please note, version 7.10 of the MATLAB Compiler Runtime is shown for illustration purposes.
5) Complete the Customer Information fields and click Next. The Destination Folder window appears.
6) Select a new destination folder and/or click Next. The Ready to Install the Program window is displayed.
7) Click Install to continue.
1) After the MATLAB Compiler Runtime is installed, the remaining files are loaded. When the installation is complete, the Completed window is displayed.